Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I swear Ashley Greene is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She truely lives us to a role model for young woman around the world. I hope I didn't jenx her by saying that but in my eyes she really does. She's like the sister I always wanted and never got to have.

Watch the video of E! Daily 10 reporter Debbie Matenopoulous interviewing Ashley on the set of our cover shoot. Plus, the lucky winner of our fan contest got to hang out on set and enjoy all the action!






























What do you all think? Do you think she's the type of young woman you want your daughters looking up to? Maybe she is, maybe she isn't but she is a true lady in my eyes. For us younger ladies that don't have children...do you think she makes a good role model? No wonder Kellan is bff's with her. She's modest and she looks like she would make a great friend.


Click here for the entire interview and behind the scenes photos are at the bottom of the page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment