Thursday, October 1, 2009




The 40-year-old actor admits he felt his age working alongside a much-younger cast on the vampire sequel, but insists it helped improve his performance.
He explained: "I think it's a good job that I was playing a sort of millennia old vampire because that's exactly how it felt to be on a set with people as beautiful as Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart and all that lot. I felt like the old, decrepit uncle who's just hanging around trying to get in with the cool kids. But that kind of helped with the character so it was fun."
Although Michael enjoyed working on the film, he admits he was disappointed not to travel much, despite scenes in the movie being hsot in Italy.
He added: "I would love to share my favourite experiences about Italy. Unfortunately I can't because I didn't shoot any of it in Italy. That's the problem with doing interiors is that interiors can be filmed anywhere. So the next time I'll have it in my contract that I have to do at least one exterior in any film I do. So yeah, my favourite experience about Italy was getting a text from the director Chris Weitz saying, 'It's lovely here, isn't it?' "


-- Posted by Ashley from iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment