Monday, November 9, 2009

Christian Serratos takes it off for her new PETA add. She says she'd rather go naked than wear fur.


I'm straight but if I had a body like that I would go naked everywhere and not have a problem or care in the world. I don't like that she is promoting herself like this though. I love animals but God put them here for mankind. It's not right to torture them by any means. They don't torture pigs, cows, or chickens. They shoot pigs and cows so they don't feel anything and they ring (break) the chickens necks. They never feel it. Now, to me it is mean to do so but I love steak, fried chicken, and bacon, so I can't say I would EVER go as far as she has with an ad but I would give money to PETA to help protect animals and give them a loving home. I have a huge heart for animals but I am not, nor will I ever be a vegitarian.

-- Posted by Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment