Saturday, November 14, 2009

IMPORTANT: A Thank You Letter

Bria and I started this site 9 weeks ago and we never expected to have the success we have today. We just wanted to share the Twilight Saga with everyone and try to open some doors for ourselves and others and, so far, we're doing great. We're up to 697 followers and we've talked to some of our favorite actors/musicians, and we couldn't have done it with out you.

Thank you to our followers and thank you to all the fansites. You're all like our extended family now and we hope you accept us as the same. I wanted to name just a few sites that have helped us. I hope I don't forget any of you, because I truely do appriciate you all.


We love you all and every single one of you has a special place in our hearts.

Love,
Ashley & Bria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment