Friday, November 6, 2009

Is Robert Pattinson a control freak?




Robert Pattinson may seem like the happy-go-lucky type, but make no mistake--when it comes to his acting career, he rules his destiny with an iron fist. During a press conference to promote the Twilight sequel New Moon at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills on Friday, the World's Sexiest Vampire admitted that he has a wee bit of trouble relinquishing control to others. As in, he hates it and avoids doing so at all costs: "I have very specific ideas about how I want to do my work and how I want to be perceived and when...and to the point of ridiculousness sometimes. I don't listen to anyone else, that's why I don't have a publicist at all, I can't stand it when someone is telling me how to do something. It's maybe a mistake sometimes. I like being, meticulous and its difficult as an actor to have that control." Now if only he could apply some of that control to his rabid fans... Let us know in the comments section: Does R-Pattz seem like a control freak to you?

Source

-- Posted by Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment