Monday, November 16, 2009

New Artist!

I have a new musician for you all! Say you love me first...say it...*pout* ok...fine! *I'm going! I'm going!* Please keep reading.

Our new artist's name is Russell Michael. He is amazingly talented and has an awesome voice. Some what beautiful, I would say, but that's a different conversation. *shh* don't tell him I said that. I flirt to much as it is. :D *don't give me that look either*

He has many songs on his Myspace pages and they're all my favorite, so go check them out. What are you doing sitting there still? GO!!! Now!


For Russell's new stuff click here

For his God songs click here

For his original Myspace click here

He also has a Twitter account here

Pay him a visit and let him know what you think.
If you would like to support him and his music, he has some quick links for you on his Myspace page that you can add to your "about me".


-- Posted by Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment