Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Help raise awareness of childhood cancer

Okay Twihards, I know you all have BIG hearts...especially when it comes to children and twilight, so how about helping me out?

I'm going to have an all things twilight quilt made to action off on eBay. My goal is to raise atleast $2,000 and all proceeds will go to Alex's Lemonade.

Since I'm just now getting this started, can you all email in some twi-tour or set pictures, please? They can be pictures of any of the cast members and even Bobby Long, Marcus Foster, and Sam Bradley. (Twilight musicians are acceptable.)

Not all pictures will be used, due to how many fans their are. I will personally sort through them all and choose the best ones that will draw the most attention, then print them off, have them stitched together to make a beautiful quilt, and then post it on eBay.

It will take a little bit of time to have the finished product, due to the fact the one person is sewing all of this together.

I hope you'll help me with this and help Alex's Lemonade find a cure to all childhood cancers.

Click here to email your pictures.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment