Monday, December 14, 2009

The twelve days of Christmas (naughty edition)

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, Robert
Pattinson in a red towel.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, three pairs of naughty lingerie.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, four sexy stiletto heals.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, five sparkling Edward dildos.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, six different pairs of bondage sex toys.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, seven naughty spankings

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eight can of Reddie Whip.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, nine bottles of chocolate syrup.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love taught me, ten new sex positions.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eleven hot orgasms.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a huge 10 carat diamond ring.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment