Monday, February 22, 2010

Introducing....

Hey Yall,

JoAnna From Maine here. Ashley has so graciously accepted me into the TSOT community to help manage all things TSOT. While you won't see me much on Twitter, I just don't get it, you'll see me more on the blog, website, & Facebook.

I suppose a little about me is in order. My name is JoAnna, I live in Bangor, ME. I am 26 and currently just living life. I got drawn into the Twilight Saga far later then I should have. People kept telling me to read the books and I kept saying, "Vampires, right." So I eventually watched the movie, and since I am an avid book reader, I read the books. As I am sure everyone knows already, awesome. I saw New Moon twice in theaters and already have plans to go with my niece and nephew to a midnight release of the DVD.

I am pretty open ask me anything, give us feedback on the sites, and let us know what you would like to see! This is a site for you folks so it would stand to follow it would include what you want. I look forward to hearing from you all & helping Ashley out as much as I can.

- JFM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment