Friday, February 26, 2010

Robert Pattinson: Amused by Attention

I must admit, I would be in hysterics too if I were Rob and got shot. I mean, come on! Why would ANYONE shoot Rob? He's sexy and has money from the saga, but he's not worth shooting. He's worth...well, I can't say that on this site, but I definately do him...if you know what I mean. ;)

~Ashes


Comment and tell us what you think about Rob's sense of humor. ;)




He’s one of the most sought-after paparazzi targets, and Robert Pattinson can’t believe everyone’s interest in his day-to-day affairs.
The “Twilight” stud told press he finds it strangely funny that even the most mundane moments of his life are caught on film.Pattinson explained, “I saw pictures of me buying pants in the papers and I thought, ‘What do you expect me to wear?’”
“I find it really funny — if I got shot, I would literally be in hysterics. I would literally be in hysterics. I would be like, ‘Are you serious? Jesus Christ, get Zac Efron! He’s got more social relevance than I do.’”



Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment