Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's the same as New Moon was…you can't make everyone happy, it's impossible. I loved, literally, everything about New Moon. It's like Chris Weitz and Melissa took it directly out of my head as I was reading it, but there are still alot of people out there who just didn't care for it. One of my friends still doesn't care for, I think she's still majorly afflicted for not liking it, but that is her opinion.

I hope and pray that Melissa and whatever director they choice to use, can bring Renesmee and the who story to life like I pictured the way the did New Moon…even for those new, not so dedicated, fans.

~Ashley

P.S. Leave a comment!

------------------------------------------




Melissa Rosenberg, screenwriter of all the Twilight Saga movies, attended the New Moon DVD release party in Seattle on Friday night and fielded some questions on how Breaking Dawn is going.

"It’s the big one, it’s gonna be a big challenge, and I guarantee you that not all of the fans will be happy, and I guarantee you some of them will be. You have to give up the ideal of making everybody happy, it’s just not gonna happen, but you hope you make the majority happy. Again, for that last book it is about taking that specific character Bella on her journey. It’s a big journey, it’s a massive change for her, and you hope to realize that."

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment