Tuesday, April 13, 2010


Last week Lee Safar asked if anyone would like to give an honest review about the new e-book she created for her first podcast "The Process", in that request, she added a questionare at the end, that asked "Do you have any additional comments about Dream Angel that you think may be helpful to making it a more successful brand?"



I suggested that she ask her fans to make a short video telling why they adore her and/or how Dream Angel has helped them make a step further to their dreams, and when she recieves them all, to make a short commercial like video that would advertise her music and/or the Dream Angel podcast, then post it on various websites.


She tweeted me today and told me she liked the idea and updated her status on facebook, saying "Ashley Lynne Kitchings has had an idea & I'd love others to help out if u can! If you have been helped by the Dream Angel process, make a short vid to be posted on my blog and youtube showing its influence. It will help others discover the process & start inspiring so many people to live their dreams! Come on guys lets... have some fun with it! I'm gonna do one too!"


If you would like to help out with this just make a short video and email it to me or Lee. If you have any questions, leave a comment, click the email link above, or tweet me or Lee on our twitter.


*Ashley*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment