Thursday, May 20, 2010

Note to Followers!

Hello everyone,

         I just deleted our Myspace. I never had time to update it and most of you use this site, twitter, and/or Facebook, so I'll keep those open. Most of the views for this blog come from Twitter and hear say from Twitter. I thank you all for following and taking the time out of your day to read the news and I'm sorry if you were a follower on Myspace. I try to keep the site running and I am very greatful for the few people that help me out, you're all angels. I've been running this site mostly by myself for almost a year now and it kicks into my family time and my friend time, but the actors and actresses of the saga and the people I've met through this site are all amazing and I wouldn't trade any of you for anything. I hope you all are doing well and I hope you understand why I canceled the Myspace news source.

Much Love,
Ashley
The Stars of Twilight
Site owner/creator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment