Saturday, June 5, 2010

Karma Hates Kelly (Show some love!!)

This is my friend Daniel...he has a band called KarmaHatesKelly and I really want to know what you all think of him. Please comment and let me know. He's also on Myspace and you can look at all of his videos on YouTube. Below is part of his "About Me" from his Myspace page and it explains a little bit about why he plays music and why his band exsists. He needs some support and I know how much we twihards care and I know how big our hearts are, so please...if you like him post a few videos of his on your websites and spread the word. He's one of my close friends and he is a sweet guy, so please show some love.

Thanks,
Ashley

"I'M GOING ON TOUR ON DEC.8TH AND STARTING TO RAISE MONEY FOR CANCER PATIENTS WHO CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY BILLS AND I'M DOING IT FOR YOU DAD!!!!! SO POST MY BANNER EVERYWHERE TELL EVERYONE WHATS GOING ON AND I NEED HELP!!!!



I KNOW MY RECORDINGS SUCK,BUT FOR NOW THEY WILL DO, I'M HOPEING TO GET THIS CONTRACT ON TOUR!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment