Sunday, June 13, 2010

Okay, I feel like I'm repeating myself, so I'm just going to put Taylor and Kristen's interviews into one post...because they've grown up so much. Like I said in some twitter posts a few moments ago...people don't realize that the actors are young. They're growing just like the characters they are portraying in the movies. Most of the actors/actresses are just now hitting 20, and some not even that old. Robert, Kristen, Taylor, Kellen, Ashley, Jackson, Etc....They're all learning new things about themselves as the series progress and people look at them like they're grown. That go's for Dakota too. The girl isn't eve 18 yet and she's more mature than most 30 year old I know. I'm a fan of the series, but you don't see the actors in this state of mind like "Oh my gosh, the saga is my life and this is all I ever talk about." Most fans, along with myself, have kind of gone into that mode and if you step back and look at it with a clear mind...it can't be healthy. I'm not putting any of you down because I'm guilty of it too. I'm just saying, maybe we should give the actors some space to grow and not pressure them with camera's and screaming teenage girls.

*Ashley*


Kristen Stewart Video Interview TWILIGHT ECLIPSE Part 1 from ColliderVideos on Vimeo.



Kristen Stewart Video Interview TWILIGHT ECLIPSE Part 2 from ColliderVideos on Vimeo.

Taylor touch, a little bit, on what I was saying above. I know the paparazzi comes with the job, but some people take it to the extremes. Like the "bowling" thing he talkings about towards the end of this video.
Taylor Lautner Video Interview TWILIGHT ECLIPSE from ColliderVideos on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment