Saturday, April 3, 2010

I will be giving away one copy of the 'Twilight Graphic Novel: volume 1 by Stephenie Meyer and Young Kim' Saturday afternoon.




The contest starts April 11, 2010 at midnight (central *Texas* time) and will last until April 16, 2010 at midnight (central *Texas* time). I will choose a winner on April 17, 2010.

The person who ReTweets this "#WinGraphicNovel Help raise money for @Alexslemonade to raise awareness of childhood cancer! http://bit.ly/5lNSG2" the most on Twitter and/or sends in the most twilight pictures after a week...will win the Twilight Graphic Novel. *you MUST add "#WinGraphicNovel" to apply for it or I may not see your tweet*

The pictures I am looking for, must be good (not blurry) pictures from the Twilight Saga concerts/events, The Twilight Saga Actors, Twilight/New Moon soundtrack Musicians, and/or the filming of Twilight, New Moon, and/or Eclipse.

You cannot send in pictures that I can find on google or other online sources...they must be from your personal encounters with the Actors/Musicians and/or your personal visits to the sets, if you send in pictures that I can find on google, they will not be counted or used.

*Remember, I do run a Twilight Saga fansite and have seen ALL of the pictures that have come through, that's why I want personal/new ones.*

I don't want you personally in the photos, I only want the artists and/or the scenery…whichever you may send in.

If you would like to see the reason as to why I am asking for the pictures, click here.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me, tweet me at @StarsofTwilight, or leave a comment.

After the winner is chosen, I will contact you and ask for your mailing address and ship it directly to you. No one, but myself, will see or hear of your mailing address or any other personal information you wish to share.


Thanks,

Ashley
Owner/Creator
The Stars of Twilight







0 Comments:

Post a Comment