Sunday, June 13, 2010

Omg, they look so amazing! I think I can speak for all or most of the female followers...I wish I had Ashley's body! And for you Kellan gals out there...I wish I could just lick Kellan's....anywho! Lol! Feel free to comment.

*Ashley*



While Ashley is on the cover of the latest issue of Women’s Health, Kellan graces the cover of Men’s Health. Both covers are for the July/August issues of the magazines, and both Ashley and Kellan look fantastic!


From Women’s Health:

Never has the un-dead been so sexy. But Greene says she’s not like most women in Hollywood anyway. “I don’t want a child’s body,” she says of the drive to be thin. “I want a woman’s body that is extremely fit. It’s so much sexier. “

Another thing 23-year-old Greene is certain of: her type of man. “I love a pretty boy with an edge, ” she tells Woman’s Health. “Someone who has blue eyes, who has mystery, and who’s a little brooding.”

From Men’s Health:

Kellan Lutz’s abs epiphany came during an eighth-grade graduation party at a water park. “Before then, I never knew abs were attractive,” he says. “Where I grew up in Arizona, you would never see anyone without a shirt on at school. But when I took off my shirt, all the girls were, like, ‘Oh, look at your abs!’ And I was, like, ‘Yeah!’ “

 
Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment