Wednesday, December 9, 2009


We know you want two parts out of "Breaking Dawn," and so does Kellan Lutz!Last night at Nobu in Hollywood Kellan admitted, "They haven't told the rest of us actors yet. I have read that they are talking to Rob, Taylor and Kristen to negotiate to make 'Dawn' into two movies. I'd love for it to be two films," he added. "People work 20 years to get what we have," Kellan admited. "We really are so lucky. Its like you get a head-start and it’s all because of the fans. And it's not just about money or getting offers, it's that we can mold our careers." Kellan was quick to say he owes his fame to Rob and Kristen, “The rest of us, we could suck probably. It's Rob and Kristen who have the amazing chemistry. Without those two keystones, ‘Twilight’ could have flopped. It really could have." He also discussed the rumor that “Twilight” will be made into a TV series, "I just heard that too. I don't know how. You already have the books and the story's been told so beautifully. And there's already 'True Blood' and 'Vampire Diaries,' and they're both great. I don't know how it would work, twenty-two episodes?”Kellan’s ambitions don’t end there, “I'm making this checklist as an actor," he confided. "Right now I just really want to be part of the ‘Bourne’ franchise and the more I say that, maybe Matt Damon will read it and maybe I can play his brother."He also likes what Taylor Lautner is up to with his teen superhero movie, "Max Steel." Kellan said, "I'd love to be 'Captain America' someday."But, all dreams aside, Kellan said he knows for sure his next project will be an action film or a romantic comedy. "They're going to studios to get the funding, and there's one I will produce. Most are action films and a couple of romantic comedies and I'm just thrilled with all the scripts."Do you think the Twilight movies would survive without Rob and Kristen?

Source and Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment